SHIMANO Twin Power Spinning Reel
Are you ready to fight big, powerful fish with some serious saltwater fishing action? The all new Twin Power SW Spinning reel from Shimano has got you covered. This spinning reel fuse Shimano technology with overwhelming power, durability and reliability. With X-Ship and X-Shield technology, this reel is ready to tackle any situation under any condition on the water. New for 2021, the Twin Power SQ 10000 and 14000 models incorporate Shimano's Heatsink Drag to deliver powerful draw performance by removing heat away from the spool to reduce drag-force drop caused by friction. It also provides much needed insulation during blistering runs and fights with hard-fighting fish.
Specs & Features
- HAGANE Gear provides durability and strength with a cold forged drive gear
- X-Ship uses a double bearing supported pinion gear. This improves durability, increases gear efficiency and power with a smooth retrieve
- Hagane Body is a metal body with high rigidity. This eliminates flex and transmits the anglers strength to cranking power
- X-Shield & X-Protect seals important parts of the reel to prevent water damage
- X Tough Drag enhances smoothness, control and toughness. Perfect for Blue-Fin Tuna and Giant Tuna
- X Aero Wrap II is a two-speed oscillation system that layers the line onto the spool in a crisscross pattern. This reduces line-to-line friction to give you a smoother and longer cast.
- FLUIDRIVE II technology features a large polished master gear that increases the efficiency of the retrieve
- The Propulsion Line Management System is a new spool lip design that provides longer casting distances while preventing backlashes and wind knots from forming.
- Super Stopper II anti-reverse eliminates back-play with a one-way roller bearing, giving the angler instant hook setting power.
- The power aluminum body, X-Rigid Rotor and X-Rigid Handle provide the ultimate rigidity, eliminating loss of power caused by reel flex.