SHIMANO Speedmaster II 25 Conventional Reel
The extremely durable, high-performance Speedmaster II, with high maximum drag power and a smooth, ultra-wide range of drag adjustability is a fish fighting machine. It’s rigid Hagane Body prevents misalignment of moving parts under the heaviest loads. Plus, a spare drag cam is included for optimal use with monofilament lines.
- Coreprotect - Total Protection: The concept of Coreprotect is simple... to provide water resistance without creating a heavy rotation feeling. There are three key areas of the reel that require protection; the roller clutch, the body and the line roller
- Cross Carbon Drag - This drag material provides a wider range of drag settings, along with the smoothest Shimano drag performance ever
- S A-RB - These bearings have been through the same process as Shimano's A-RB bearings, but feature shields on both sides of the bearings that reduce the possibility of salt or sand inhibiting the bearing's rotation
- The Hagane Body is a metal reel body with high rigidity. The body rigidity and impact resistance virtually eliminates body flexing. The result transforms the angler's actions directly into cranking power. It's efficiency through strength
- EI - Shimano's proprietary surface treatment of the spool and body allow corrosion resistance more than double the conventional surface treatment