BAJIO | Snipes
Authentic, secure, and confident—this style endures because it simply looks good and performs great. This squared-off navigator silhouette is equally suited to scanning the tropical turquoise Snipes flat in the southern keys of Florida (for which it’s named), or staring down the setting sun as your wrap up another fine day on the docks.
How do you improve on a timeless frame style? We’ve gone over every element to bring this classic up to date, using premium recycled stainless steel and the best hinges available. But what you see is what’s the most important, so our polarized lenses are enhanced with proprietary LAPIS technology that not only reduces glare and eye strain, but enhances your vision by blocking blue light. You’ll see better for longer.
- Medium fit
- Classic navigator shape
- Medium 6-base wrap design
- Generous non-slip rubber nose pads designed to stay out of your hair
- Soft temples made from acetate that don’t pinch
- Made from strong, anti-corrosive stainless steel that bio-degrades more easily and is gentler on our oceans
- Choice of 6 lens colors in both glass and polycarbonate
- All lenses are polarized and include proprietary LAPIS technology that blocks blue light, making them the clearest lenses on the planet
- Oleophobic lens coatings reduce scratching and make cleaning easier
- Glass $249
- Polycarbonate $199