BAJIO | Paraiso
The word for paradise in Spanish, Paraiso was inspired by the anglers’ paradise of Ascension Bay, Mexico—where you fish for permit on the flat all day then kick back on the panga at sunset with a cocktail to witness tailing bonefish and flamingos flying in for the night. Land the big ones and look as great as you feel at day’s end in Paraiso.
A thoroughly modern look with an old school accent, these hip shades combine styling cues from a classic pair of specs with crystal-clear, optimized optics and sun protection from the interior sunshield. Polarized, color-enhancing, high definition lenses with Bajío’s proprietary LAPIS™ technology reduce glare, enhance color, and diminish fatiguing blue light, leading to less eye strain and the ability to see more fish, more easily.
- Base Curve: Medium 6-base wrap
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Hidden rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: 5 barrel hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coatings: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate