BAJIO | Chelem
Named for the striking white sand flat in Chetumal Bay where you can spot big permit heading straight for you (just before they snub you and turn the other way), Chelem looks good and fishes even better with hidden protection from the interior sunshield.
This fashionable, fishable, medium-sized frame suits a variety of face types—guys and gals alike. Made from our bio-based nylon with an exceptional strength to weight ratio, Chelem sits lightly while soft and grippy concealed contact points on the nose and temples keep the glasses secure. Bajío’s polarized color-enhancing lenses with proprietary LAPIS™ technology filter out blue light to reduce eye strain and better define colors and shapes in the water.
- Base Curve: Medium 6-base wrap
- Frame Material: Durable yet lightweight bio-based nylon
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Hidden rubber temple tips for no-slip fit
- Hinge: Flex hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coatings: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate